The Keep Focused application was developed to be an enhanced tool for Pomodoro Technique of Time Management. It has features like session management which keep track of what you are doing in each of the 25 minute session. At the end of the day view your session data file and review the tasks you worked on.
How to Use
— Start the application by running the KeepFocused.exe file.
— This will open Task Form. Type what you want to do in this 25 minute session. For example I typed «Creating documentation for KeepFocued project on Codeplex». Then press enter key or click on OK button.
— The form will close and timer will be displayed on the center of the screen.
— The timer will show time remaining in the session. The current setting for timer is — session = 25 minutes and break = 5 minutes.
— When the session will be over, the timer will play a beep sound. (This is the windows exclamation sound set by your current windows theme.)
— Break timer will start showing you the remaining time for break. When break time is over, it will again play the beep sound. (This is windows asterisk sound).
— After playing the sound, timer will stop.
— Click on the play button to start a new session.
Moving the Timer
— Move your curser on the left most part of the timer. This is the area where Keep Focused logo is displayed. The mouse pointer will change into to four-headed arrow (move pointer).
— Drag the timer wherever you want it to place. I place my counter on the right hand side of the menu bar of the application that is currently opened on my screen. The actual position is around one inch away from the right end of the screen. This is the space which is unused by most of the applications in maximized form.
Reviewing the day’s activity
The text which you enter at the application start (or when you start a new session) is saved in a text file in your ‘My Document’ folder. The name of the file is ‘KeepFocusedTask.txt’. To open this file,
— Open ‘My Documents’ folder.
— Double Click on the ‘KeepFocusedTask.txt’ file.
This file will be opened in the notepad (or the application you setup to view text files).
The format of the text file is
Date Time :: Task
Pausing the timer
— You can pause the time by clicking on the pause button (small white rectangle next to the Keep Focused logo). On clicking the pause button will change in the play button.
— You can resume the timer by clicking on the play button. This will not resume your current session. Instead it will start a new session and set the timer to 25 minutes.
Closing the timer
— The timer can be closed any time by clicking on the red close button (red X button). When you close the timer, the application will shut down. To start the application again, run the executable file.
Keep Focused Torrent Free
Keep focused allows you to manage your todo list of all your daily activities using Pomodoro Technique. Todos can be sorted alphabetically or chronologically.
Stay Focused helps you to manage your todo list of all your daily activities using Pomodoro Technique. Todos can be sorted alphabetically or chronologically. You can also «break» the timer if needed, once every 5 minutes.
1. Keep you focused by limiting the time you can spend on any task.
2. You can close your application anytime you want.
3. Based on Pomodoro Method you can even split your time to 25 minutes of work + 5 minutes break at a time.
4. You can work on multiple tasks, and will be able to log them for review.
5. At the end of the day you can review all the 25 minute sessions for the day. The application will show a text file detailing the 25 minute sessions, and a progress bar will show how much time you have left for break.
How to use the application:
1. Start the application by running the KeepFocused.exe file. The application will prompt you to enter an option. Either select the first option or select ‘New Session’ option.
2. The application will show you a dialog box as in the image below:
3. Type the task you want to do. You can type multiple tasks if you want. You can start a new session by selecting ‘Start’ or pressing enter.
4. When you are in the 25 minute session, you can pause the timer if needed. To pause the timer, you have to click on the pause icon (see the image below) on the left side of the menu bar.
5. When you are done with a task, press OK button to go to the next task on the list. When the application starts another 25 minute session, the old timer will continue from where you left off. If you end the session before the session is over, the timer will play the beep and click the pause button.
6. Use the ‘Print task list’ to view the 25 minute sessions for the day.
The application needs a high resolution screen to work smoothly. The image shows that the current resolution of my screen is 1280×800
How to reach me:
If you need any more information, please feel free to contact me. As this application is new, there can be bugs which you might find in the application
Keep Focused Crack+ Patch With Serial Key Download [32|64bit] [Updated-2022]
Keep Focused is a free open source time management utility.
It assists you in managing time in a specified project or activity in a precise way. You can use it in a way to have some assurance that you will remain focused all day long.
1. Introduction to the application.
2. Session management.
3. Setting up automatic sessions when waking up.
4. Setting periodic beeps.
5. Ability to record time spent.
6. Ability to lock application interface.
7. Mouse capture feature (instant start of a new session whenever the mouse cursor enters on the program’s logo).
8. Ability to control application in tray.
9. Ability to set custom time period for break time.
10. Ability to set custom time period for session time (session and break time).
11. Ability to run more than one session at a time. (as many as you want)
12. Ability to set custom time period for pause time.
13. Ability to beep the user automatically after a particular time period (minutes).
14. Ability to change the number of beeps per session.
15. Ability to set custom time for playing beeps and for pause time.
16. Ability to set custom sound for beeps.
17. Ability to change the sound volume.
18. Ability to make the application transparent.
19. Ability to set custom icon for the application.
20. Ability to set custom icon for the session icon.
21. Ability to set custom icon for the break icon.
22. Ability to set custom icon for the day icon.
23. Ability to set custom icon for the audio icon.
24. Ability to pause/resume the timer from main window.
25. Ability to set custom icon for the application GUI button.
26. Ability to change the default duration for new session to start.
27. Ability to set custom duration for session length in minutes.
28. Ability to change the background color of the application.
29. Ability to use custom color for the timer.
30. Ability to use custom color for the task area.
31. Ability to use custom color for the pause area.
32. Ability to use custom color for the day area.
33. Ability to use custom color for the audio area.
34. Ability to use custom color for the week area.
35. Ability to use custom color for the menu bar.
Keep Focused Crack Full Version Free
Keep Focused is a one stop time management tool. It will help you in breaking up your task into smaller chunks.
The application support any number of sessions. After every session your timer will shut down. If you dont restart timer, it will automatically start again after the session will be over.
The application supports window themes and you can use any of the windows and program icons that you want.
The data of your sessions will be saved as a text file on your disk. You can move it to anywhere on your hard disk you want.
Keep Focused comes with built in features like session management and timer. These are left to be configured as per your preference.
Please provide your valuable comments and suggestions. We will be glad to put more features into the application.
Pomodoro Technique of Time Management
The pomodoro technique of time management is one of the most effective ways to manage time effectively. It is a little different from conventional time management methods. This is a technique which aims to combine pomodoro, idea of the fat quarter method and bite size. These methods have been put together to make life more convenient, productive and productive. One of the main components of pomodoro technique is “ 25 minutes’ break after every four or five consecutive working period. ” This gives you the time to relax, rejuvenate yourself and better concentrate. It is scientifically proven that 10 minutes of break after every 100 minutes of work can lead to productivity increase of up to 20%.
How to use
• Try to do your work in short but intense bursts.
• You can do it in 25 minutes but should try to do your work in 15 or 20 minutes time.
• Before you start work, see if you can preplan what you want to do.
• You can try to break your work into four smaller chunks. For instance, first three chunks may be in the same project.
• Each time you finish one chunk, you should stop and take a short break of about 10 minutes.
• After each 10 minute session you need to take a break. The break time can be 5 minutes, 10 minutes or even more.
Reviewing the day’s activity
• If you complete your work in 25 minutes, then you can review your day’s project.
• It is always a good idea to look at your day’s progress.
• If you run the application for a few days, you can check the data of your sessions. It will help
What’s New In?
Keep Focused is a Windows task management utility to keep track of what you are doing in each of the session. Each session is a set of 25 minute window in which you can work on a single task. Before starting a session, you define the task which you want to work on in the session. You can use any of the applications that you have installed on your system. While working on the session, you get the notification on how much time you have left in each session and at the end of session, you can review the activities you worked on.
The first K-class submarine,, was laid down on 14 January 1921 by the Portsmouth Navy Yard at Kittery, Maine and was launched on 16 November 1921. Commissioned on 30 January 1924, she was finished on 9 December 1925 at New London, Connecticut. The submarine had eight torpedo tubes. Her first base was Norfolk, Virginia. Her home port was New London, Connecticut, though she was later assigned to New York Navy Yard. She was removed from commissioned service on 22 July 1931. Sunk on 12 June 1936 near Isle of Shoals, she was the first submarine to be sunk by armed aircraft.
K-19. Successful escape of Captain Juan Trippe
Flying ace, Captain Juan Trippe, the first successful airline pilot, made an unplanned trip from Florida to New York City. The aircraft sank without Trippe aboard, but he was rescued by a Navy rescue plane from the carrier.
The K-23 was a British K class submarine. She was launched on 14 June 1924 by the Swan Hunter Company, Wallsend-on-Tyne. The K-23 was commissioned on 24 July 1924 and was based at Portsmouth, on the Humber, England.
The K-24 was a British K class submarine. She was launched on 26 October 1925 by the Vickers yard, Barrow-in-Furness.
K-26 was a K class submarine that was launched on 18 August 1926.
K-28 was a K class submarine that was launched on 8 October 1927 by the Vickers yard, Barrow-in-Furness. K-28 was struck by an air raid on 6 December 1941 and sunk near Freetown, Sierra Leone by HMS P38.
K-30 was a K class
Windows 7/8/10/Server 2008, or Linux Kernel 2.6 or newer
macOS 10.6 or newer
Android 4.1 or newer
iOS 9.3 or newer
Amazon Alexa for Fire TV, Android, iOS, and PC (Note: Once you have the Amazon Alexa app, you have the Echo or other Alexa-enabled device. You don’t need this update to use Alexa. Learn more here:
Amazon Echo or